Wedged between the Western Ghats on the East and the Arabian Sea on the West, the narrow strip of land known as Kerala is a destination of a lifetime. Kerala - a perfect destination for tourism, holidays, Honeymoon, art, culture, tradition, health care, yoga, ayurveda and meditation.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sandra Palace
Kalathil Lake Resort
- All transfers and Sightseeing by AC / Non A/c Private Car as per the itinerary - AC will not work at Hill station
- Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai), a top peak of Munnar where you may see Nilgiri Tahr (mountain goats), Tea Museum, Flower garden,Mattupetty Dam, Eco-Point, Kundala Dam etc.
- Intercity transfer
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Drive To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Day Tour
Things to see and do
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
- Morning drive to Thekkady covering a distance of 110 kms / 4 hrs through cardamom hills. Check-in to the resort. After lunch
- take a boat ride on the lake and the Periyar dam. Boating will take approximately 2 hours and you can also get rare glimpses
- of wild animals. The forest department offers many programs including periyar tiger trail, nature walk, bamboo rafting, etc.
- Plantation tourism also is promoted by private agencies, so that the tourists can see and learn the cultivation of various spices of Kerala. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Things to see and do
The Cardamom Hills southern hills of India and part of the southern Western Ghats located in southeast Kerala and southwest Tamil Nadu in South India . Their name ...
The Mullaperiyar Dam is a masonry gravity dam on the Periyar River in the Indian state of Kerala It is located 881 m (2,890 ft) above mean sea level, on the ...
Tiger Trail is an adventurous trekking and camping programme, offered in two packages; one night and two night stays. The programme is unique in being conducted by a team of ...
Thekkady offers immense potential to various adventure activities. Nature walking programs are arranged regularly covering various trekking routes around 4 to 5 km. Nature ...
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Kumarakom
- After breakfast drive to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is a prime backwater tourism destination in Kerala with 900 sq. km of
- sprawling backwaters. A surreal tropical paradise of emerald paddy fields, mangrove forests and lush coconut groves laced
- with a labyrinthine network of waterways and canals. Overnight stay at Kumarakom.
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Day 5: Departure
Bellmount Resorts (3 star)
N H Road, Central, NH 49 - 685612, Munnar
Hotel Sandra Palace (3 star)
Thekkady Junction.,Opp. Lourde Church Lake Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Kalathil Lake Resort (3 star)
Chemmanakary, Opp. Indo American Hospital, Vaikom, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.