Cochin is a major port city on the West Coast of India and the second largest city in Kerala. Cochin is part of the district of Ernakulam in Kerala and is also known as the financial capital of the state .This weeklong holiday to Kerala is all about spending your time amid beautiful backwaters, visiting quaint churches and temples
Cochin Tour Package1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Ac Vehicle
- All Taxes
- All toll,tax,parking,drivers bata & Fuel Cost
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Grand Seasons (3 star)
Chittoor Rd, Karikkamuri, Shenoys, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
Birds Valley Resort (3 star)
Kunjithanni, Idukki - 685565, Munnar
Jungle Park Resorts (3 star)
Lake Road, Kumily Road - 685509, Thekkady
River Queen Houseboats
Alleppy Finishing point Alleppey - Kerala, India, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.