|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Heritage Bung / Man
- SUNSET CRUISE : Enjoy a sun-downer while drifting gently into the setting sun with soothing music from the musician on board the boat.
- BIRDING : Kumarakom is a heaven for wetland birds some of which are migratory and come all the way from Siberia. A great experience even for the novice.
- KALARIPAYATTU (KERALA MARTIAL ART) : It is said that Buddhist monks took this idea to China which later developed into " Kungfu ". Watch them perform and also learn a few moments every morning at 06:00 AM.
- INDIAN MUSIC : The Veena, Tabla and other Indian musical instruments are a must in almost all Indian music and some are even experimenting with it in western music. Give your skill a try and learn more.
Coconut Lagoon, Kumarakom, Kerala, India is a CGH Earth Group Enterprise (Formerly Known as the Casino Group) now synonymous with Kumarakom and backwater treasures of Kerala in India. There are so many facets to the Coconut Lagoon experience. The heritage of the old feudal villages of Malabar, The vast frolic of the Vembanad lake, The shimmering waters of the canals that criss-cross the property, all these together, they become an experiment in ecological living that remains startlingly different. It is located hidden among the palm trees on the eastern shore of Lake Vembanad, at Kumarakom, at the mouth of the Kavanar River. It is set on an abandoned coconut plantation in the very heart of these fascinating backwaters, and has been designed to give visitors an authentic insight into Kuttanad life. The resort can only be reached by boat- a ferry leaves from one of several "mainland" embarkation points at scheduled times throughout the day, the closest being Kumarakom.
- 80 km from the airport
- 5 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Airport Transfer
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Services
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.