Sri Lanka is a tropical paradise in the Indian Ocean that is awash with various sites of interest. While some of the places here are known for their historical and religious associations, others earn fame for their natural splendour. If a romantic holiday getaway is what you are looking for, then this destination is the right place to visit. Pristine beaches, serene hill stations and scenic explorations in tranquility make the holidaying experience simply unforgettable.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Cinnamon grand colombo
- Services of an English speaking chauffeur guide/driver
- Transportation by Ac vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Colombo
Day 2: Colombo Sightseeing
Things to see and do
This is Colombos biggest park, originally called Victoria Park but renamed in the 1950s after the mother of King Dutugemunu. Its notable for its superb flowering trees, which ...
Galle Face Green, The Galle Face is a promenade which stretches for a half kilometre along the coast in the heart of the financial and business district of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Pettah is famous for its open air bazaars and markets. It's Sri Lanka 's most busiest commercial area, where most of the shops, textiles, buildings and many other business ...
Located 5 km south of Fort and 2 km inland, Cinnamon Gardens is Colombos ritziest address. A century ago it was covered in cinnamon plantations. Today it contains elegant tree...
Day 3: Departure
Cinnamon grand colombo (5 star)
77 Galle Road Colombo, Sri Lanka, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.