Beruwala, is a town in Kalutara District, Western Province, Sri Lanka, governed by an Urban Council. The name Beruwala is derived from the Sinhalese word for the place where the sail is lowered. It marks the spot for the first Muslim settlement on the island, established by Arab traders around the 8th century AD. A large population of Sri Lankan Moors, many of them are gem merchants, still live in the town particularly in the China Fort.
Colombo Kandalama Kandy And Beruwala Package1N Colombo , 2N Sigiriya , 1N Kandy and 2N Beruwala
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Beruwala||2 night(s)||Room only|
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle as per above itinerary
- Services of an English speaking chauffeur guide/driver
- 12% Value added tax (Vat) and 1% tourism development levy.
Grand Oriental Hotel (3 star)
# 02, York Street, Colombo 01, Colombo
Hotel Sigiriya (4 star)
Hotel Road, Sigiriya - 21120, Sigiriya
Hotel Hilltop (3 star)
200/21, Bahirawakande, Peradeniya Road - 20000, Kandy
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.