Colombo, Sri Lanka’s capital, biggest city and major port, draws together all the colours and cultures that make up this island nation, condenses them into a patchwork of markets, gardens and buildings both humble and grand, and knocks them against a narrow slab of beachfront.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All applicable taxes
- Service of an English speaking Chauffeur
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Airport And Transfer To Colombo
Things to see and do
The Dutch Period Museum- 95 Prince Street, Pettah, Colombo 11. Tel: 11 244-8466. Closed Fridays and all public holidays. 9AM-5PM. Historical museum documenting Dutch colonial ...
The Old Parliament Building, is the building that houses the Presidential Secretariat of Sri Lanka. Situated in the Colombo fort facing the sea, it is in close proximity to ...
Gangaramaya Temple is one of the most important temples in Colombo, being a mix of modern architecture and cultural essence. The temple's architecture demonstrates an eclectic...
The Town Hall of Colombo is the headquarters of the Colombo Municipal Council and the office of the Mayor of Colombo. Built in front of the Viharamahadevi Park, Colombo, Sri ...
Day 02 : Colombo (for Your Own Activities)
- After breakfast start your business meetings and own activities
- (Vehicle will be given up to 100km’s additional Kms Chargeable from the client). Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 03 : Departure From Coloumbo
No :133/19, Nawala Road, Narahenpita Colombo 05, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.