Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. 1,600 m above sea level, this hill station was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Government in South India. Experience the magic of essential South, beach resorts to backwaters villas, houseboat holidays to hill retreats
Colorful Holiday2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 1N Kochi
Last Booked 21 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC vehicle
- Airport or railway station transfer
- All applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Grand Plaza (3 star)
M.S.A Road, Old Munnar - 685612, Munnar
Spice Grove Hotels And Resorts (4 star)
Thekkady - Munnar Road, Anakkara, Idukki - 685512, Thekkady
Alleppey Holidays - Houseboat
Near Railway Station, Alleppey
Cherai Beach Resort (3 star)
Vypin Island - 683514, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.