New Zealand is known in the native Maori language as Aotearoa, often translated as The land of the long white cloud. New Zealand is a country of stunning and diverse natural beauty which includes: jagged mountains, steep fiords, pristine lakes, raging rivers, scenic beaches, and active volcanic features. The islands are one of Earth's richest flora zones and is inhabited by some unique fauna, including many flightless birds such as the Kiwi, which is the national symbol.
Colours New Zealand - 09 Nights / 10 Days2N Auckland , 2N Rotorua , 3N Queenstown , 1N Fox Glacier and 1N Christchurch
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Fox Glacier||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
- Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
- Rotorua City Sightseeing
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Auckland City Sightseeing
- Tran Alpine Express train from Greymouth to Christchurch
- Transfers from Auckland airport to hotel
- Transfers from Auckland hotel to Rotorua hotel
- Transfers from queens town airport to hotel
- Intercity coach transfers from queens town hotel to glacier region hotel
- Intercity coach transfers from glacier hotel to Greymouth station
- Transfers from station to hotel in Christchurch
- Transfers from Christchurch hotel to airport
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street (4 star)
157 Hobson Street, Auckland
Ibis Rotorua (4 star)
Lake End Rangiuru Street, 3040 Rotorua, Rotorua
Mercure Queenstown Resort (4 star)
Sainsbury Road, Queenstown
Sudima Hotel Christchurch Airport
550 Memorial Avenue, Christchurch
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.