Munnar is a magnificent hill station located on the Western Ghats in the Idukki district of the Kerala. This place is known as a home to an array of mountains. Munnar Travel Guide dilates the beautiful lush green hill station that is bounded by south India's highest tea gardens.
Colours Of Kerala1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 2N Kumarakom and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Holiday Inn Cochin (5 star)
33/1739 A, Chakkaraparambu Junction, National Highway Bypass, Vennala - 682028, Kochi
KTDC Tea County Munnar (4 star)
KTDC Hill Resort - 685612, Munnar
The Zuri Kumarakom Kerala Resort and Spa (5 star)
V 235 A1 to A54, Karottukayal Kumarakom, Kottayam 686 563, Kumarakom
The Leela Kovalam (5 star)
Kovalam Beach Road, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695527, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.