Casablanca, the largest city of Morocco, is located in the western part of the country on the Atlantic Ocean. Rabat literally "Fortified Place" is the capital city of Morocco. The city is located on the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of the river Bou Regreg.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Oum Palace Hotel & Spa
|Fes al Bali||2 night(s)||
Palms Club Hotel
- The arrival and departure transfers to and from hotel in the same city
- The sightseeing with entrance to the main monuments
- A national qualified guide accompanying the group since their arrival to their departure
- The halfboard at the suggested hotels of similar
- The carrying of luggage at airport and hotels
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Casablanca / 40 Km 45’
- Arrival at Mohamed V airport, meet and greet by German speaking guide.
- Transfer to the hotel in Casablanca
- Check in at hotel dinner and overnight.
Day 02: Casablanca / Rabat 100 Km 1:30
- After breakfast, short orientation tour of Casablanca the business capital of
- the kingdom. From your coach you'll see the Medina, Mohammed V square, United Nations place, the Habbous quarter, the Royal Palace, the residential area of Anfa. ( the magnificent Hassan II Mosque will be seen the last day).
- Then departure to Rabat,the administrative capital of Morocco. Sightseeing of the "Imperial Garden City" with its main monuments Oudayas garden and Hassan Tower and its Mausoleum,
- Check in at hotel, dinner and overnight
Travel from Casablanca to Rabat
Day 03: Rabat / Meknes / Volubilis /fez 250 Km
- After breakfast, drive to Meknes and a quick tour of this "Moroccan Versailles" which was founded at the end of the 17th century by Moulay Ismail, a contemporary of LOUIS XIV. Additional sightseeing includes Bab El Mansour considered as the finest gateway in Morocco and Moulay Ismail.
- Lunch at leisure
- Afternoon drive 25 km to visit of the ruins of Volubilis:
- At the foot of Jebel Zerhoun, lie the Roman ruins of Volubilis. The remains of Volubilis, identified by Tissot in 1874, bear witness to the grandeur of the former residence of King Juba II. Drive direct to Fes. Dinner & overnight at hotel in Fes.
Travel from Rabat to Fes al Bali
Day 04 : Fes
- After breakfast, the whole day will be devoted to discovering Fez, the oldest of the Imperial Cities, which is well known for its spiritual and educational contributions to the Moroccan culture.
- Visit of the medieval Medina with its medersa Bou Anania, Nejjarine fountain. You will also explore the famous souks where craftsmen still labor in the age-old oriental tradition.Lunch at leisure.
- In the afternoon,Visit of the new city “Fes Jdid” with the Mellah. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 05 Fes / Midelt/ Erfoud 490 Km
- Early wake up and breakfast, departure for Erfoud via Immouzer du Kandar, a Berber village, Ifrane, a delightful ski resort, and Azrou, a Berber village known for its handicraft cooperative filled with wood carving and carpet weaving.
- Lunch at leisure in Midelt.
- Then continuation via the Ziz canyons a spectacular route offering wonderful scenery of the Atlas.
- Continuation to Erfoud, at arrival check in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
- Optional excursion by 4X4 jeeps with drivers to Erg Chebbi to witness the sun rise on the sandy dunes of Merzouga.
Travel from Fes al Bali to Erfoud
Day 06 Erfoud/tineghir / Ouarzazate 335 Km
- Breakfast at the hotel, then Departure to Tineghir with numerous stops to take pictures of the wonderful and unique landscapes.
- Lunch at leisure in Tineghir
- Then, continue to Ouarzazate by Todra Canyon, the valley of Dadès called “the valley of roses and thousand of Kasbahs”
- Check in at hotel in Ouarzazate. Dinner & and overnight.
Travel from Erfoud to Ouarzazate
Day 07 : Ouarzazate /marrakech 200 Km 4:00 Drive
- Breakfast and city tour of Ouarzazate including the main Kasbahs.
- • Kasbah Taourirt in the city
- This former Glaoui residence, situated on the edge of the town, on the road to Er Rachidia, is considered to be one of the most beautiful kasbahs of Morocco. It consists of a maze of luxury apartments, simple clay houses and crenelated towers which are lavishly decorated with geometric motifs. Part of the fortified village is open to the public.
- Then continuation to Ait Benhadou Kasbah 30 km far from Ouarzazate. It is the most spectacular fortress in the south of Morocco, used as decors for many films like the “Lawrence of Arabia”.
- • Aït Benhaddou
- The fortified village of Aït Benhaddou has been classified by UNESCO as one of the world’s cultural treasures. It is studded with crenelated towers and its buildings decorated with geometrical motifs and considered to be one of the most beautiful villages of this kind in Morocco. A program of restoration work is currently under way to encourage the repopulation of the village which is at present inhabited by just five families.
- Then Drive to Marrakesh via Tizin Tichka Pass the highest pass in Morocco Mountain
- a spectacular route offering wonderful scenery of the Atlas and the Taddert
- Lunch at leisure either at Benhaddou or in Marrakech
- Check in at hotel dinner and overnight at hotel in Marrakech
Travel from Ouarzazate to Marrakech
Day 08 : Marrakech
- Breakfast at hotel and city tour of Marrakech the second oldest Imperial City and definitely the "Pearl of the South". Founded by the Almoravides at the end of the 11th century, Marrakesh sits in a lush oasis nestled at the foot of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains.
- In the morning, you will visit the Menara Gardens, Koutoubia mosque from outside,-and the famous Bahia Palace and the Saadian tombs
- Lunch at hotel HB
- Afternoon, visit of the souks and the famous Jemaa Fna Place
- The Souks: It is a riot of color, noise and activity, a wealthy storehouse of all the treasures of this vast and varied country. They are grouped in corporations. Thus you will find all the silver merchants in one corner, all the gold merchants in another, and rows of stalls selling exclusively leatherwork or copper goods or jewelry. The real fascination is to watch the craftsmen at work, gilding on leather, or inlaying with enamel the sheaths of ornate silver daggers, hammering out copper, embroidering silks or smoothing out the surface of a cedar wood table.
- The great square of Jemaa El Fna is the centre of medina life both day and night. By day, it is a market and gathering place with stalls selling fresh orange juice, nuts and dried fruit lining half the massive square. From lunchtime onwards, there is a scattering of entertainers and sales people but it is at dusk that it really comes into its own. At 1700, a clatter of carts announces the arrival of the food stalls, which cook up every variety of vegetables, fish and meat. It is now that performers of every kind, including snake charmers, singers, musicians, story tellers and acrobats, fill the square. They are joined by the healers and fakirs with pots of herbs ready to dispense cures for any ailment imaginable. The crowds are mainly Moroccans; this is not a spectacle just for the tourists. It offers a glimpse of medina life that has changed little since medieval times. Visitors should take plenty of loose change to the Jemaa El Fna, as the performers do expect some material expression of appreciation in addition to applause.
- Dinner at leisure and Overnight at hotel
Day 09 : Marrakech / Airport 6 Km 15’ Drive
- Transfer to airport Menara for your return flight
- Assistance to boarding formalities.
- End of our services.
Oum Palace Hotel & Spa (4 star)
12 Rue Kamal Mohamed, Casablanca
Belere Hotel (4 star)
33 avenue moulay youssef, Rabat
Hotel Volubilis (4 star)
Avenue Allal Ben abdellah, Fes, Morocco, Fes al Bali
Palms Club Hotel (4 star)
Route Rissani, Erfoud
Avenue My Ismail, Ouarzazate
Les Idrissides (4 star)
6, avenue Mohamed VI 40000 Marrakech - Maroc, Marrakech
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.