Dubai, the name itself is enough to make one think about outstanding architecture, bustling shopping centres, towering corporate buildings and charming beaches. The most visited city in the UAE, Dubai has emerged as one of the leading global tourist destinations. This glitzy city is rich in every aspect, be it entertainment, career opportunities, accommodation, food or shopping. Dubai boasts of a fascinating historical background as well.
Compelling Dubai Tour Package4N Dubai
Last Booked 23 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Winchester Hotel Apartments
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Belly Dance - seat in 4 wheen drive basis maximum 6 person sharing a vehicle
- Meet and assist servcie at Dubai International Airport
- Half day Dubai City tour in seat in coach basis (Days of Operation Sat/ Mon / Wed)
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on Seat in coach basis
- Arrival and Departure tranfsers between Dubai International Airport and Hotel on seat in coach basis (There will be an additional supplement for clients arriving at Abu Dhabi or Sharjah Airport).
- Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour without Lunch (Note: Supplement cost for adding Ferrari Theme Park during full day Abu Dhabi City tour is Rs.4,100/- per adult and Rs.4,000/- per child.)
- All taxes are inclusive except
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Winchester Hotel Apartments (4 star)
Kuwait Street, Al Mankhool, Bur Dubai,29016, Dubai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.