A picturesque hill station encircled by snowy mountains and dense pinewoods with the meandering Beas River, Manali in the state of Himachal Pradesh is famed for its aesthetic beauty. Lying at an altitude of 6260 feet, Manali is the premier hill station in the Kullu valley, whose splendor lies in the ever flowing Beas river with conifer gradients and crop orchards hiking up to the snow clad knolls of Himalayas.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fees & driver's reward
- Hotels to be provided as mentioned or similar category
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi - Manali (580 Kms/14 Hrs)
Day 02: In Manali
Things to see and do
Hidimdi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple,is located in Manali,a hill station in the State of Himachal Pradesh in north India.It is an ancient cave ...
Manu Temple is believed to be the only temple of Manu in India, who is considered as the creator of the human race on earth. Located at a distance of 3 km from the main bazaar...
Day 03: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali
Things to see and do
A picturesque town located at a distance of 16 km from Manali, enroute to Rohtang pass, is Kothi Gorge. The place is known for offering magnificent views of the deep gorge ...
Day 04: Manali - Delhi (580 Kms/ 14 Hrs)
Hotel Naveen (3 star)
Opp. Deluxe Bus Stand, Manali, Distt Kullu (H.P.), Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.