Kangchenjunga is the third highest mountain in the world. The mountain is part of the great Himalaya Range. The Kanchenjunga massif is in the form of a gigantic cross, the arms of which extend north, south, east, and west. The mountain and its glaciers receive heavy snow during the summer monsoon season and a lighter snowfall during the winter.
Cool Khangchendzongha With Temi Tea garden Visit2N Gangtok , 2N Pelling and 2N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
The Sikkim Retreat (3 star)
Dr. B R Ambedkar Marg, Near Paljor Stadium Dt - East Sikkim - 737101, Gangtok
The Aryan Regency
The Aryan Regency Lower Pelling, West Sikkim, Pelling
5, Laden la Road, Gandhi Road - 734 101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.