Kodagu is Kodagu also known as Coorg, is home to the native speakers of Kodava language. The native Kodavas who now form only one-fifth of the total population of Kodagu as most of them have moved to the cities, like Bangalore and Mysore, and even abroad, to countries like North America, are however still the largest group in Kodagu.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Coorg||2 night(s)||Room only|
Coffee Acres Plantation Resort
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary using an air-conditioned Indica. A/c will work only in the plains and not in the hills
- Presently applicable drivers allowance, parking charges and toll for the vehicle
- All presently applicable taxes except the Government Service Tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Coffee Acres Plantation Resort (3 star)
Pinangode Road, wayanad, Kalpetta, Kerala 673121, Wayanad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.