Mysore is a major tourist city of Karnataka. The city was the erstwhile capital of the state and hence has played an important role in the history of the state and of South India. Coorg, otherwise known as Kodagu rests on the laps of the mountains in South India (Karnataka), picturesque to the extent that it makes you fall in love with nature.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All interstate permit toll Parking and fuel charges & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
No. 2722/1, Sri Harsha Road, Next to Woodlands Theatre - 570001, Mysore
Daswal Cross Road, Near Pvt. Bus Stand, Madikeri - 571201, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.