Coorg also called as Kodagu is derived from the local version Kodavu and the people of Kodagu. Mysore, the erstwhile capital of the Wodeyar dynasty, is considered the cultural capital of Karnataka state. Whether you choose to stretch your body in a traditional yoga poses or takes gentler exercise strolling through the city’s magnificent palaces and colourful market, Mysore is one Indian city that rewards a slower pace.
Coorg Gate Way Budget Package1N Bangalore , 2N Mysore and 2N Coorg
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non AC vehicle for transfers
- All interstate permit toll, parking, fuel charges and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Chevron (3 star)
147 Infantry road, opp Police Commissioner Office, 560001 Bangalore, Bangalore
No. 2722/1, Sri Harsha Road, Next To Woodlands Theatre - 570001, Mysore
Madikeri Heritage (3 star)
Daswal Cross Road, Near Pvt. Bus Stand, Madikeri - 571201, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.