It is often said that Coorg is the “Scotland of India”. Having seen something of Coorg on this trip, and having travelled much in Scotland some years ago, I can say for sure that Coorg is nothing like Scotland. There is no way a rolling landscape of tropical forests and lush estates can be compared to the wild mountains of the Scottish Highlands, the bare isolated peaks of the Hebrides or the gentle hills of the Scottish Borders.
Coorg Itinerary 2 Nights & 3 Days2N Coorg
Last Booked 1 hour ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Parumpara Holiday Resort
- All sightseeing and transfers in A/c Car
- All applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Parumpara Holiday Resort (3 star)
40, Kudige, Kushalnagar, Madikeri, Karnataka, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.