It is often said that Coorg is the “Scotland of India”. Having seen something of Coorg on this trip, and having travelled much in Scotland some years ago, I can say for sure that Coorg is nothing like Scotland. There is no way a rolling landscape of tropical forests and lush estates can be compared to the wild mountains of the Scottish Highlands, the bare isolated peaks of the Hebrides or the gentle hills of the Scottish Borders.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Parumpara Holiday Resort
- All sightseeing and transfers in A/c Car
- All applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Nagarhole National Park, Iruppu Falls
- Pick up from Mysore railway station, Proceed towards Coorg,
- reach nagarhole national park at 9.30am then watch wild flora and fauna in park.
- Post lunch proceed towards Iruppu Falls wander the scenery enjoy the beauty of Falls gushing in between the plantation.
Day 2: Madikeri, Talakaveri
- After breakfast, Check out from the home stay, go to Talakaveri (Birth place of river Kaveri),
- come back to madikeri and visit Omkareshwara temple, Gaddige fort, Abbey falls, and watch the splendid sunset in Raja seat, later dinner in madikeri and stay in madikeri home stay.
Day 3: Dubare, Kushalnagar, Bylkoppa
- Morning proceed to Dubare elephant camp have some adventure in dubare. (river rafting seasonal) elephant ride. Then proceed to the island of nisargadhama have lunch, post lunch explore the wilderness of nisargadhama.
- Evening visit tibetian monastery in bylkoppa check out the beautiful Golden temple, buy some souvineirs of coorg in shopping complex, at sunset leave the camp are and proceed towards home.
Parumpara Holiday Resort (3 star)
40, Kudige, Kushalnagar, Madikeri, Karnataka, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.