Coorg also called as Kodagu is derived from the local version Kodavu and the people of Kodagu. According to ancient scripts the land of initial settlement was called Krodadesa which later became Kodavu. Coorg is sometimes misspelled as “Koorg” and “Coorge”.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All applicable taxes
- All transfers by private cab
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Driver Allowance, toll, permit and all parking charges
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Bangalore To Coorg
Day 2: Coorg Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Day 3: Coorg To Bangalore Airport Drop
Junior college Road, Madikeri - 571201, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.