Kodagu, popularly known as Coorg, this place will haunt you forever with its timeless splendor. It offers you a fascinating past, spectacular natural beauty, lip-smacking cuisine and the strong aroma of coffee and oranges. Coorg is a delight for the adventurous at heart. Take your pick from trekking, hiking and angling.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Experienced driver for your entire trip
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c Indica.
- All toll, tax, parking, driver Bata & fuel cost.
- Total Kilometres Blocked
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals.
- Up gradation for :A/c Indigo/Xylo/Swift Dezire/Etios/Verito Rs.2,800/- And A/c Innova Rs.3600/-
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Mysore
- Upon arrival, you will be met and assisted by our representative at the Mysore Railway Station.
- Transfer to Hotel.After breakfast we will proceed to visit the Golden Temple and the Buddhist
- settlement at Bylekuppe. Thereafter visit Kaveri Nisargadhama, a small island created by the split of
- the Kaveri River. There is an Ecological Park, a deer Park, a small snack house and even facilities for
- boating. Overnight at the hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 02 : Sightseeing Tour Of Coorg
- After breakfast take a sightseeing tour of Madikeri and visit Omkareshwara Temple. This temple is
- an amazing mix of Catholic, Gothic and Islamic architecture. Drive to Abbey Falls, which is about 7
- kms from Madikeri. Visit the Madikeri fort and Gaddige or Raja's Tomb. Culminate your trip with a
- visit to Raja's Seat at Mercara. This is a garden of seasonal flowers and was the favorite of the Kings
- of Kodagu. If time permits watch a breath taking sunset. Late evening return to the Hotel. Overnight
- at the hotel.
Things to see and do
The architecture of this temple reflects both Hindu as well as Islamic style. Windows of the temple have bars that are made of Panchaloha and an alphabet lim has been placed ...
Abbey Falls is avery beautiful falls in Madikeri. Abbey means "falls" in Kannda. The falls are inside a coffee plantation. It is a breathtaking waterfall where the Kaveri ...
Day 03 : Departure From Mysore
- After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Depart from Coorg to onward destination. Enroute visit
- Dubare Elephant camp. On time transfer to Mysore Railway Station for your return flight.
G.T. Road, Madikeri , Coorg, 571201 Karnataka, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.