Corbett experience is one of the best wildlife experiences in India alongwith Kanha, Nagarhole and Kaziranga. Corbett is good for walking, bird watching, Mahaseer fishing and Wildlife that includes Tiger.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - A/c Vehicle ( Indica )
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Corbett||3 night(s)||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Meet & Greet upon Arrival at Airport / Station
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day-1 : Arrival At Corbett
Arrival At Corbett Arrive at Corbett by evening. Corbett is a renowned wildlife, bird watching, walking / trekking and nature centric getaway. Take a walk by the river in the evening.
Day-2 : Corbett
Corbett Morning and Evening safaris in Corbett. Bijrani, Durga devi, Sitabani and Jhirna are 4 ranges. Based on area of interest (Bijrani is best for having a chance to sight a tiger. Sitabani and Durgadevi are good for Bird watching) and location of the jungle lodge one can pick.
Things to see and do
Day -3 : Corbett
Corbett Guests looking to explore different ranges further can opt for another safari. Those who seek variety in experience could opt for riverside walking or fishing or trekking in jungle or just enjoy riverside character of the area.
Day - 4 : Departure
Departure for onward journey.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.