This is a wildlife / bird watching getaway to Corbett, a popular nature centric getaway ex-Delhi.The longer you stay close to the jungle, the more chances you have, for a closer encounter with the animals.Nestled in the foothills of the Himayals in the newly formed state of Uttaranchal Jim Corbett National Park is haven for wildlife lovers in India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Corbett||2 night(s)||Room only|
- Inter-City transfer & Sightseeing by A/c Vehicle
- one major meal once during stay
- All applicable hotel taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Corbett
Things to see and do
The park, with its rich biogeographic diversity, is home to more than 600 species of birds - about half of the total species found in the entire Indian subcontinent! You can ...
Day 02 : Corbett
Things to see and do
Corbett visit without elephant safari means your tour is not complete. Elephant safari in jim corbett national park is the only way to see the wild animals closely and spend ...
Day 03 : Departure
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.