Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India and was named for the hunter and conservationist Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment. The park was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park. The increase in tourist activities, among other problems, continues to present a serious challenge to the park's ecological balance, which has been a haunt for tourists and wildlife lovers.
Corbett Nainital Tour Package ( Nov-2014 To Mar-2015 )2N Corbett and 2N Nainital
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Serenity Resort corbett (3 star)
Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve Ranikhet Road Dhikuli village Distt Nainital State : Uttarakhand, Corbett
The Corner (3 star)
Opposite Nainital Club, Near High Court,, Mall Road, Nainital, India 263001, Nainital
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.