Named after the famous hunter, author and conservationist Jim Corbett, the Corbett National Park is one of the finest tiger habitats in India. Nestled at the foothills of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand, the park extends over a tract of 520 square kilometers. It is a large valley with forested ridges running through it. The Ramganga river winds through its entire length, and dense Sal and deciduous forests cover the park area.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Clarks Inn Corbett Resort & Spa
- Complimentary Usage of In-house activities
- 20% Disscount on Bar
- Complimentary usage of Tea-Coffee Maker (Unlimited refill)
- 20% Disscount on Food & Bavarages
- 10% Disscount on Laundry
- All transfers & sightseeings by A/c Vehicle as per the itinerary
- All toll tax, parking, driver allowance
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Delhi To Corbett
Day 02 : Sightseeing Of Corbett
Day 03 : Corbett To Delhi
Clarks Inn Corbett Resort & Spa (3 star)
Village Kyari, RamNagar, Nainital, Corbett, India 244715, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.