Named after the famous hunter, author and conservationist Jim Corbett, the Corbett National Park is one of the finest tiger habitats in India. Nestled at the foothills of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand, the park extends over a tract of 520 square kilometers. It is a large valley with forested ridges running through it. The Ramganga river winds through its entire length, and dense Sal and deciduous forests cover the park area.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - A/c Vehicle - Indigo
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Complimentary Usage of In-house activities
- 20% Disscount on Bar
- Complimentary usage of Tea-Coffee Maker (Unlimited refill)
- 20% Disscount on Food & Bavarages
- 10% Disscount on Laundry
- All transfers & sightseeings by A/c Vehicle as per the itinerary
- All toll tax, parking, driver allowance
Clarks Inn Corbett Resort & Spa (3 star)
Village Kyari, RamNagar, Nainital, Corbett, India 244715, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.