The ever popular countryside made famous by Jim Corbett, the noted hunter, conservationist and naturalist, Corbett National Park is home to wild animals ranging from majestic elephants to royal tigers. Corbett National Park is one of the finest tiger habitats in India
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Wild Crest Resort
- Jungle Safaris in Corbett by Shared ssCanter
- Entry Fees to the Corbett National Park
- Services of English Speaking Naturalist.
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
- Return transfer to Delhi airport.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival In Delhi To Corbett
- Arrive Delhi, you will be met and assisted by our representative and driven to Corbett (296 kms / 6 hrs approx). Arrive Corbett and check into your hotel. Situated in the picturesque Kumaon hills in Nainital district, Corbett National Park has a population of 582 species of birds, 26 species of reptiles, 7 species of amphibians and 50 species of mammals. It is named after the famous hunter and naturalist, Jim Corbett, who popularized this land and its animals in his book "The Man-Eaters of Kumaon". Corbett is particularly famed for its tiger population. Rest of the day at
- leisure. Overnight in Corbett.
Things to see and do
Day 2 : Corbett Sightseeing
Day 3 : Return To Delhi Airpot
The Wild Crest Resort (3 star)
Village-Laduachaur Dhikuli Ram nagar, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.