Corbett national park is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, is known to house a population of 200 + tigers along a massive topographical area interspersed with hilly ridges and rolling grasslands in the foothills of Himalayas and spreads over an area of 520 sq. kms., along the bank of Ramganga river. The dense Sal forests of Himalayan foothills and the tall grassy meadows make it one of the richest areas of northern India for the habitation of big mammals.
Corbett With Nainital 5 Nights Package3N Nainital and 2N Corbett
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Drivers allowance, Fuel Charges, Toll and parking charges
- All applicable hotel taxes
- A farewell gift
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Upper Mall Road, Sher Ka Danda, Zoo Road - 263001, Nainital
Ashokas Tiger Trail (3 star)
Corbett National Park Village. & P.O. Dhela, Ramnagar, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.