This itinerary gives you a beutiful view covering Leh,beautiful Khardungla pass.Hemis Monastery-Largest Monastery in Ladakh. Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All tolls (wherever applicable).
- All transport costs ex- Leh airport including Inner Line Permits for Restricted Areas (If any).Airport transfers at Leh
- Hemis Monastery – Largest Monastery in Ladakh. Visits to Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery. Evening visit to Shanti Stupa
- Khardung La – Highest Motorable Road in the world.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive At Leh
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing (85 Kms. / Approx. 4 Hrs.)
Things to see and do
Hemis Monastery is the biggest and the most important monastery in Ladakh. Hemis is located 49 km south from the town of Leh, a little off the Indus river road. Hemis Gompa ...
Shey used to be the capital and the home for Ladakh's royal family up until the Dogra conquests forced the royal family to be stripped of their power and move to Stok. The ...
Thiksey Monastery is the largest monastery in central Ladakh district in Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated 18 km from Leh in the Indus valley.The Tibetan Buddhist monastery ...
Day 3: Leh To Khardung La And Back (80 Kms. / Approx. 7 Hrs.)
Things to see and do
Day 4: End Of Tour Departure
Malpak, Upper Tukcha Road - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.