Plan Your Trip
Tell us about your travel plans and talk to our experts who have been to Nice
Terms and Conditions
- The quoted price is valid for a minimum of two people (Twin Sharing) traveling together unless specified.
- Service Tax applicable as per the latest Govt. guidelines effective 01st May 2013 will be chargeable over and above the quoted Price.
- Package once confirmed by the client, No Change and No refund will be entertained in the package due to any reason whatsoever.
- Kindly check the Hotel rating and other details on respective websites and we stand no guarantee to the same.
- Double or Twin room is subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the Hotel.
- Hotel Check in time is generally 1400 Hrs to 1600 Hrs and Check out time is 12 Noon. Early check-in/ late check-out are subject to availability and at the discretion of the Hotel.
- The client to verify the time from the Hotel as regards meal timing & strictly adhere to it. Breakfast Menu is fixed as per the Hotel discretion.
- Hotels may charge a Security Deposit (which is mandatory to pay if asked) during Check in for Laundry/Telephone/Minibar and any other incidental charges.
- SIC means Seat-in-Coach basis. Coach/SUV will cover various Hotels for Transfers and Tours.(For Group Departures Only)
- The client to report to lobby for transfers and city tour strictly at the designated time. In case of delay, the same will be missed and we shall bear no responsibility to the same and no refund on account the same will be entertained.
- No Tour Guide or Escort accompanies.
- Scheduling & re- scheduling may be done on circumstances prevailing at the time of tour operations in the best interest of the tour which will be at the discretion of the Destination Management Company.
- A person below 12 years is considered a child, 12 years and above as an adult.
- As a 3rd person in a Triple room, most hotels use roll away beds or 2 queen size beds and the room size may be the same as that of double room. Some hotels may not even provide an extra bed.
- The Airfare is based on the fare structure existing at the time of booking. Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price or change in Government regulations or ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- People travelling together in groups may have to pay different price because of the Dynamic Price Control adopted by Hotels and Airlines which eventually affects the package cost.
- Destinationkart acts as an intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services.TC and its associates are not responsible for any loss, injury sustained by the tourist, including those occurring outside the touring programs. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. “Any Part of unutilized services is non-refundable”
- Any kind of dispute is under jurisdiction of New Delhi.