Plan Your Trip
Tell us about your travel plans and talk to our experts who have been to Nameri
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in 08:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 08:00 hrs.
- On arrival of guest at Airport our executive will be there with the PLA – CARD at Exit Gate on the Airport. Railway Station.
- The tourism infrastructure in North East is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of other cities & other developed destinations.
- We request guests to contact our executive in case of any complaint/suggestions instead of asking driver to follow according to their wish.
- On arrival of guests or at the time of issuing travel voucher, we will provide them local contact numbers of our Executive, who will handle the entire Operation.
- Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back.
- If for any reason any tourist spot is closed we shall not cover it on next day and if guest wants to do the same on next day then additional cost to be paid by the guests.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be inform to our executive previous day of the schedule program before 16:00 hrs after that no changes are allowed. If the guest inform after 16:00 hrs. It will be consider as a cancellation with no refund or guest will pay extra cost for the re-schedule the sightseeing.
- Guest pleased is informed to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our Executive.
- All rates quoted are on per person in Indian Rupees.
- Prices mentioned are the minimum quote and will be available on first-come, first-served basis.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Cat Holidays reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Please carry comfortable walking shoes. Dress code is casual except in National Park (details to be informed the guests after package confirmation).
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- Supplements for Christmas and New Year will be charged extra.
- Mandatory Meal supplement for Christmas & New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner will be charged extra.
- The Above Rates are only applicable for Indian National.
- We request the customers to provide their meal preference at the time of booking for convenience during the Holiday.
- Meal selections are available for vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian food / Jain food (on special mention).
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.