Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon) combines pristine beaches, rich culture, ancient temples hidden in the jungle, tea plantations, rain forests, tremendous nature reserves and Biblical scenery. All these have always been an integral part of this magical island, that lies on the coast of South - Eastern India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kassapa Lions Rock Hotel
Sea Lotus Park Hotel
- Entrance fees not included for sightseeing
- Transportation by A/C Vehicle
- Services of an English Speaking Chauffeur guide
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Dambulla
Day 2: Dambulla To Trincomalee
Travel from Dambulla to Trincomalee
Day 3: Trincomalee To Kandy
Things to see and do
Travel from Trincomalee to Kandy
Fly Trincomalee to Sigiriya, taxi
Taxi to Batticaloa, fly to Katugastota
Day 4: Kandy To Colombo
Things to see and do
Peradeniya Botanical Garden, is renowned for its collection of a variety of orchids. It includes more than 4000 species of plants, including of orchids, spices, medicinal ...
Travel from Kandy to Colombo
Day 5: Departure
Kassapa Lions Rock Hotel (3 star)
Digampathaha Kimbissa, 21120 Sigiriya, Sri Lanka, Dambulla
Sea Lotus Park Hotel (3 star)
33 Alles Garden - 31000, Trincomalee
Hotel Hilltop (3 star)
200/21, Bahirawakande, Peradeniya Road - 20000, Kandy
Hotel Sapphire (3 star)
No. 371, Galle Road - 06, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.