Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon) combines pristine beaches, rich culture, ancient temples hidden in the jungle, tea plantations, rain forests, tremendous nature reserves and Biblical scenery. All these have always been an integral part of this magical island, that lies on the coast of South - Eastern India.
Dambulla-Trincomalee-Kandy-Colombo Tour1N Dambulla , 1N Trincomalee , 1N Kandy and 1N Colombo
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kassapa Lions Rock Hotel
Sea Lotus Park Hotel
- Entrance fees not included for sightseeing
- Transportation by A/C Vehicle
- Services of an English Speaking Chauffeur guide
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Kassapa Lions Rock Hotel (3 star)
Digampathaha Kimbissa, 21120 Sigiriya, Sri Lanka, Dambulla
Sea Lotus Park Hotel (3 star)
33 Alles Garden - 31000, Trincomalee
Hotel Hilltop (3 star)
200/21, Bahirawakande, Peradeniya Road - 20000, Kandy
Hotel Sapphire (3 star)
371 Galle Road - 00600, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.