Darjeeling is a famous hill resort offering a breathtaking sight of the numerous peaks of the majestic Himalayas. The view of Kanchenjunga and Mount Everest are particularly awe inspiring. The luxuriant vegetation is a plant lover's paradise. The finest blend of tea comes from various tea gardens of this region. The Buddhist Monasteries and the Hindu temples found here are of architectural and cultural importance.
Darjeeling - Kalimpong - Gangtok - Pelling2N Darjeeling , 1N Kalimpong , 2N Gangtok and 2N Pelling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Non AC Sumo/Maxx on point to point basis as per the itinerary
Golden Heights Enclave
1,2,3, Gandhi Road, Hill Cart Rd, Chauk Bazaar, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101, Darjeeling
Kalimpong Park Hotel
Kalimpong Park Hotel Ringkingpong Road, Dist Darjeeling, Kalimpong
Hotel Rendezvous (3 star)
31A National Highway, Near Telephone Exchange -737101, Gangtok
Tashi Gang Resort (3 star)
Yangtey Gyalshing Sikkim - 737113 India, Pelling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.