North Eastern India is the land of blue mountains, green valleys and red riiver. Nestled in the Eastern Himalayas this region is abundant in natural Beauty, Wild life, Flora and Fauna and its colorful peoples. A blend of which makes it the most beautiful Eco-tourism destination in south asia. The land of majestic mountains, crowned with peaks of sapphire blue the North-East happens to be the region where the sun rises first in the entire country.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Garden Reach
The Aryan Regency
Hotel Juniper Tree
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Njp Railway Station / Bagdogra - Darjeeling
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Day 3: Darjeeling Sightseeing-kalimpong Sightseeing
Travel from Darjeeling to Kalimpong
Day 4: Kalimpong Sightseeing
Day 5: Kalimpong-pelling
- After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Pelling. On a clear day guest can get a clear view of Himalayan range with snow capped mount Pandim, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Khangchendzonga, Zopuno, Shimbho, Narsing, Sinolchu etc. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. The evening is free for leisure. Over night stay at Pelling.
- Pelling-located at a distance of 120 kms from Gangtok is another serene, mountain village which lies in the western districts of Sikkim. This village is situated at an altitude of approximately 2000 metres and commands a spectacular view of Mt. Kanchenjunga.
Travel from Kalimpong to Pelling
Day 6: Pelling Sightseeing
Day 7: Pelling-gangtok
Travel from Pelling to Gangtok
Day 8: Excursion To Tshangu Lake And Baba Mandir
- After breakfast at hotel you will depart for full day sight seeing of Tshangu Lake and Baba Mandir. (Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 Kms and is an optional tour). Return to Gangtok in the evening, overnight stay at hotel.
- Tshangu Lake: is one of the most popular destinations for tourists; it is located at 43 km from Gangtok. The lake is about 1km long, oval in shape, 15 metres deep and is considered sacred by the local people. This placid lake remains frozen during the winter months. On the way to the Lake, you will enjoy beautiful scenery and snow capped mountains. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around.
- (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tshangu Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing).
Day 9: Gangtok-njp Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport
Sikking Gandhi Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Garden Reach
Upper Cart Road, Below Bankim Chandra Park - 734301, Kalimpong
The Aryan Regency
The Aryan Regency Lower Pelling, West Sikkim, Pelling
Hotel Juniper Tree (3 star)
Church Road (Rai Cottage) Near Pelling Taxi Stand, East Sikkim, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.