Darjeeling is a town in the Indian state of West Bengal. Adventure or savor the flora and fauna of this region, Darjeeling is really a traveler delight. River rafting and canoeing are also widespread in Darjeeling apart from mountaineering and trekking. Kalimpong nestles in Himalayan West Bengal. With rich cultural and religious heritage, fascinating scenic beauty and wonderful flora and fauna, Kalimpong is an excellent spot for a quiet holiday.
Darjeeling 3 Nights + 1 Night Kalimpong4N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel North Star
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel North Star
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.