Darjeeling is a town in the Indian state of West Bengal. Adventure or savor the flora and fauna of this region, Darjeeling is really a traveler delight. River rafting and canoeing are also widespread in Darjeeling apart from mountaineering and trekking. Kalimpong nestles in Himalayan West Bengal. With rich cultural and religious heritage, fascinating scenic beauty and wonderful flora and fauna, Kalimpong is an excellent spot for a quiet holiday.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Siliguri - innova
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel North Star
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival And Transfer To Darjeeling
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer - Darjeeling - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills – It is also home to the famous World Heritage train – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) - Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Darjeeling
Day 2: Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour After breakfast next round of sight seeing - Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Day 3: Excursion To Mirik
Morning Breakfast – After breakfast drive to Mirik nearly 60 kilometers / 1 ½ - 2 hours drive – The drive is through scenic roads with occasional stoppage for photography - Mirik is centered round Sumendu Lake and is known for its landscaped gardens, tea gardens, orange orchards, cardamom groves and spectacular views of the Himalayan ranges - Full day excursion of Mirik Lake (Horse riding & Boating facilities is available around the lake - This high altitude lake is worth visiting due to its serene location and peaceful setting – One can also visit Pashupati Market in Nepal on the way back to Darjeeling – Back to Darjeeling – Evening free to roam around the Hotel / Resort or Mall or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Day 4: Transfer To Kalimpong & Sightseeing At Kalimpong
Early morning Breakfast - After breakfast drive 65 kilometers 1 ½ - 2 hours transfer to the Kalimpong - Kalimpong situated on the foothills of the Himalayas is a green destination at an altitude of 1243 meters / 4078 feet - It is a historical destinations with bustling market, colorful people and offers spectacular views of the Himalayan range – Check into hotel – Drive for sight seeing tour through scenic road to Forest Museum (Closed On Thursday), Deolo Hill, Hanuman Mandir, Dr Graham Homes, Durbin Monastery, Mangaldham, Pine View Nurseries (Cactus Only) - Back to Kalimpong Hotel – Evening free to roam around the any of the hundred nurseries or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Kalimpong
Day 5: Departure
Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Nearly 100 kilometers 3 ½ hours drive – Forwarding Journey
Standard - Breakfast
Deluxe Room -Town View
Hotel North Star
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.