Spread in ribbons over a steep mountain ridge, surrounded by emerald-green tea plantations and towered over by the majestic Khangchendzonga (8598m), Darjeeling is the definitive Indian hill station. Dating back to the Raj era, it's arguably West Bengal’s premier attraction, and promises some interesting exploration for the curious traveller.
Darjeeling , Gangtok & Pelling 5 Nights Package2N Darjeeling , 2N Gangtok and 1N Pelling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All sightseeing by 01 Non AC Sumo/Maxx as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- All presently applicable hotel Taxes & Permit Charges.
- All transfers by 01 Non ac Sumo/Maxx as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- Vehicle will not be used at disposal basis – as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
Hermitage Resort (3 star)
Mall Road, Near Raj Bhawan - 734101, Darjeeling
The Golden Crest (3 star)
Amdo Golai, near Indira Bye Pass Traffic, NH 10 - 737101, Gangtok
Tashi Gang Resort (3 star)
Yangtey Gyalshing Sikkim - 737113 India, Pelling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.