Spread in ribbons over a steep mountain ridge, surrounded by emerald-green tea plantations and towered over by the majestic Khangchendzonga (8598m), Darjeeling is the definitive Indian hill station.On the steep and bustling streets winding through town, you can lose yourself amid an array of Himalayan faces from Sikkim, Bhutan, Nepal and Tibet. And finally, when energies start to flag, a good, steaming Darjeeling brew is never far away.
Darjeeling & Gangtok 3 Nights Family Package1N Darjeeling and 2N Gangtok
Last Booked 17 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary - vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All transfer By 01 Non Ac Indica / Wagon R / Tata Sumo / Similar
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Central Heritage Resort & Spa, Darjeeling (4 star)
Robertson Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Rhenock House (3 star)
Jeevan Theeng Marg, Development Area - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.