Gangtok is a perfect ambiance and a perfect set up. For those of you who are on honeymoon, there are plenty of places that you can visit along with several adventure activities that you can indulge in together. With Ridge Park, Hanuman Tok and Ganesh Tok as major sightseeing attractions, trekking and rock climbing keep the honeymoon couples entertained.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Dewachen Retreat
- All transfers by an exclusive Non A/C Wagon R/ Indica/Alto point to point basis not at disposal basis.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- One occasion candle light dinner with wine
- One occasion Flower bed decoration
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ Bagdogra Airport And Transfer To Darjeeling
Day 2: Darjeeling City Tour
Things to see and do
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
Mt. Kanchendzonga is the third highest mountain in the world. It rises with an elevation of 8,586 m (28,169 ft) in a section of the Himalayas called Kangchenjunga Himal that ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
Happy Valley Tea Estate is a tea garden in Darjeeling. Spread over 437-acre, it is situated at a height of 6,800 ft. (2,100 m) above sea level, 3 km north of Darjeeling. This...
Day 3: Darjeeling To Gangtok
Travel from Darjeeling to Gangtok
Day 4: Tshomgo Excursion
Things to see and do
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 5: Departure To New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ Bagdogra Airport
5, Laden la Road, Gandhi Road - 734 101, Darjeeling
The Dewachen Retreat (3 star)
NH - 31A, Near Indira Bypass Turning, Amdo Goloi - 737102, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.