Spread in ribbons over a steep mountain ridge, surrounded by emerald-green Tea plantations and with a backdrop of jagged white Himalayan peaks floating over distant clouds, the archetypal hill station of Darjeeling is rightly West Bengal’s premier attraction. When you aren’t gazing open-mouthed at Khangchendzonga (8598m), you can explore colonial-era architecture, visit Buddhist monasteries and spot snow leopards and red pandas at the nearby zoo.
Darjeeling Tour Package Stay At Viceroy Hotel2N Darjeeling
Last Booked 2 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Darjeeling - Non / Ac vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Meet and Greet upon arrival at airport / NJP station
- All applicable transfers and sightseeing by specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). This vehicle will also change sector wise.
Viceroy Hotel (4 star)
17, Gandhi Road, Near Clock Towers, The Mall - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.