Popularly known as the Queen of Hills, Darjeeling is located in the Shivalik hills of the lower range of the Himalayas. Tourists throng to Darjeeling throughout the year to enjoy its cool weather, mystical Himalayan mountains, beautiful hills and more. Each sight in this town is picture-perfect. Darjeeling is perfect for honeymoons or romantic getaways. It offered - serene atmosphere, view of the snowline, scented pines and a golden colored brew called the Darjeeling tea.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The MapleWood Resort
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- All transfer By 01 Non Ac Indica / Wagon R / Tata Sumo / Similar
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary - vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Njp Railway/ixb Airport/tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (junction) To Darjeeling
Day 2: Darjeeling (full Day Tour)
Things to see and do
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
Mt. Kanchendzonga is the third highest mountain in the world. It rises with an elevation of 8,586 m (28,169 ft) in a section of the Himalayas called Kangchenjunga Himal that ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park is a 67.56-acre zoo in the town of Darjeeling in the Indian state of West Bengal. The zoo was opened in 1958, and an average elevation ...
Day 3: Darjeeling To Gangtok
Travel from Darjeeling to Gangtok
Day 4: Excursion Trip To Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (timing Will Depend On The Issuance Of Permit)
- A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa (Tibet). Its cool, placid water harmonies with the picturesque beauty around, which is increased by its reflection in the lake. A small temple of Lord Shiva is built on the lakeside.
- Primula flowers and other alpine plantation grow around the Tsomgo lake Sikkim, which has an average depth of 50 ft, provides a pristine beauty to this place & Baba Mandir - Captain "Baba" Harbhajan Singh (August 3, 1941 – October 4, 1968) was an Indian army officer who died near the Nathula Pass in eastern Sikkim, India. He is revered by the soldiers of the Indian army, who have built a shrine in his honour - Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour - Back to Gangtok – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok. (Incase of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided).
Day 5: Gangtok To Njp Railway / Ixb Airport/tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (junction) Drop
46, Hill Cart road, Dali Near Dali Petrol Pump - 734101, Darjeeling
The MapleWood Resort (3 star)
Lower Bozoghari Bypass Road, Near Sivalaya Mandir, Lower Burtuk - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.