Darjeeling is a town in the Indian state of West Bengal . It is located in the Mahabharat Range or Lesser Himalaya at an average elevation of 6,710 ft (2,045.2 m). It is noted for its tea industry and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway.Adventure or savor the flora and fauna of this region, Darjeeling is really a traveler delight. River rafting and canoeing are also widespread in Darjeeling apart from mountaineering and trekking.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Siliguri - indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel North Star
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Darjeeling
Day 2: Darjeeling
Day 3: Darjeeling
Standard - Breakfast
Hotel North Star
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Plan Your Holiday with Experts!
Enter your email address below, and we'll email you a link to reset your password: