Darjeeling is hemmed in by Sikkim in the north, Nepal in the west and Bhutan in the east. Darjeeling town, Kalimpong and Kurseong are the major urban centres. Heavy influenced by British India, Darjeeling still carries imprints reminiscent of its colonial past. The toy is on of the most striking examples of Darjeeling 's British Raj influence.
Darjeeling 3 Star Family Package2N Darjeeling , 2N Gangtok and 1N Kalimpong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transfers by an exclusive Non A/C vehicle
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Juniper Tree (3 star)
Church Road (Rai Cottage) Near Pelling Taxi Stand, East Sikkim, Gangtok
The Soods Garden Retreat
8.5Miles, Rishi Road, Near Petrol Pump - 734301, Kalimpong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.