Darjeeling is a town in the Indian state of West Bengal . It is located in the Mahabharat Range or Lesser Himalaya at an average elevation of 6,710 ft (2,045.2 m). It is noted for its tea industry and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway. Adventure or savor the flora and fauna of this region, Darjeeling is really a traveler delight. River rafting and canoeing are also widespread in Darjeeling apart from mountaineering and trekking.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Siliguri - indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel North Star
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival And Transfer To Darjeeling
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer - Darjeeling - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills - Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Darjeeling
Day 2: Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing
Early Morning breakfast – After break fast – Full day city tour includes visit to the following places of interest namely Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tenzing - Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre (Closed on Sunday), Beautiful Tea Estate, Lebong Race Course, Japanese Temple – Other places of visit are Peace Pagoda, Lal kothi, Dhirdham Temple, Ava Art Gallery, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed) – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the around Mall or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Day 3: Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour – Next visit to Rock Garden – Ganga Maiya park - Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around Mall or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Day 4: Excursion To Mirik
Morning Breakfast – After breakfast drive to Mirik nearly 60 kilometers / 1 ½ - 2 hours drive – The drive is through scenic roads with occasional stoppage for photography - Mirik is centered round Sumendu Lake and is known for its landscaped gardens, tea gardens, orange orchards, cardamom groves and spectacular views of the Himalayan ranges - Full day excursion of Mirik Lake (Horse riding & Boating facilities is available around the lake - This high altitude lake is worth visiting – One can also visit Pashupati Market in Nepal on the way back to Darjeeling – Back to Darjeeling – Evening free to roam around the Hotel / Resort or Mall or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Day 5: Departure
Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – Forwarding Journey.
Standard - Breakfast
Deluxe Room (KANCHENJUNGA VIEW)
Deluxe Room -Town View
Hotel North Star
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.