Darjeeling conjures visions of snow peaks, serenity of vibrant green hills steeped in splendour, a land of breathtaking beauty crowned by the majestic Himalayas. Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. This heavenly retreat is bathed in hues of every shade.
Darjeeling And Gangtok 4 Nights Honeymoon Package2N Darjeeling and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers by an exclusive Non A/C Wagon R/ Indica/Alto point to point basis not at disposal basis.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Permit for Tshomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
- One occasion candle light dinner with wine
- One occasion Flower bed decoration
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Juniper Tree (3 star)
Church Road (Rai Cottage) Near Pelling Taxi Stand, East Sikkim, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.