Wreathed in clouds, Gangtok, the capital city of Sikkim is located on a ridge at a height of 5500 feet. With a spectacular view of the Khangchendzonga, the town provides the perfect base for travel through the state. Once an important transit point for traders traveling between Tibet and India, it is today a busy administrative and business centre and presents an interesting mix of cultures and communities.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Anand Palace
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- All presently applicable hotel taxes and permit charges.
- Vehicle will not be used at disposal basis as per Itinerary on point to point basis
- All transfers as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- One night Complimentary Honeymoon cake
- One night bottle of sparkling wine
- One night Flower bed decoration
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ Bagdogra Airport And Transfer To Darjeeling
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing And Later Transfer To Gangtok
Things to see and do
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
Mt. Kanchendzonga is the third highest mountain in the world. It rises with an elevation of 8,586 m (28,169 ft) in a section of the Himalayas called Kangchenjunga Himal that ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park is a 67.56-acre zoo in the town of Darjeeling in the Indian state of West Bengal. The zoo was opened in 1958, and an average elevation ...
Travel from Darjeeling to Gangtok
Day 3: Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir Excursion
Things to see and do
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 4: Departure To New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ Bagdogra Airport
Hotel Anand Palace (3 star)
5, Dr.S.M.Das Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Rendezvous (3 star)
31A National Highway, Near Telephone Exchange -737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.