Darjeeling, also fondly known as the "Queen of hill stations", is nestled in the Himalayas and is famous for its tea production and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railways. Gangtok is a municipality, the capital and the largest town of the Indian state of Sikkim.
Darjeeling And Gangtok Package2N Darjeeling and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Arrival & Departure transfers by exclusive non-A/c Tata Sumo or similar vehicle except Gangtok city tour (Ex. Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station ).
- One Full day sightseeing’s at Darjeeling covering 03 & 07 Points exclusive appropriate sized non A/c vehicle
- Day Trip to Tsomgo Lake
- All Parking Charges
- Including Govt. service tax 3.09%
Hotel Travellers Inn
Dr. Zakir Husain Road, Near TV Tower - 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Juniper Tree (3 star)
Church Road (Rai Cottage) Near Pelling Taxi Stand, East Sikkim, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.