Darjeeling continues to be a popular holiday destination in India, owing to its scenic beauty and pleasant climate. Apart from tourism, Darjeeling is also popular for its many British style public schools, which attract students from across India and even neighbouring countries.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel North Star
Hotel Juniper Tree
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- Day Trip to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
- One Full day sightseeing’s at Darjeeling covering 03 & Best Points exclusive appropriate sized non A/c vehicle
- All Parking Charges
- All currently applicable Taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: ( Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri - Darjeeling)
Day 02: ( Darjeeling Local Sightseeing Three Points (4 Am To 7 Am) And Best Points (9.30 Am To 1.30 Pm Or 2 Pm To 6pm)
- Early morning start for Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise and its amazing effects on the Mountain Kanchendzonga (World’s
- 3rd highest peak), visit Ghoom Monastery and Batashia Loop War Memorial while returning to the Hotel. Breakfast at the Hotel followed by half day local best points sightseeing covering Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Closed on Thursday), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center (Closed on Sunday), Ropeway (entry fees not included), walk around visit to the Mall and Local Market (Closed on Thursday). Evening Free for shopping and individual activity, overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park is a 67.56-acre zoo in the town of Darjeeling in the Indian state of West Bengal. The zoo was opened in 1958, and an average elevation ...
The HMI is one of the oldest mountaineering institutes of the country and has played a pivotal role in training mountaineers across the country. The institute is situated on ...
Day 03: Darjeeling To Gangtok
Travel from Darjeeling to Gangtok
Day 04: ( Excursion Trip To Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir)
Things to see and do
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 05 : Gangtok To Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri
Hotel North Star
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Juniper Tree (3 star)
Church Road (Rai Cottage) Near Pelling Taxi Stand, East Sikkim, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.