The Queen of Hills of the east, Darjeeling is one of the erstwhile colonial summer capitals of the region. The mist shrouded mountain ranges and undulating tea plantations are what draw tourists from across the country to this enchanting destination. The star attractions of a Darjeeling holiday include the Batasia Loop, a martyrs memorial and the famed Botanical Gardens, typical feature at most hill stations.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Anand Palace
- All the applicable hotel taxes
- All the sightseeing mentioned in the above Itinerary will be done by 01 non-ac Sumo/Max on point to point basis
- The vehicle will not to be used on disposal basis
- Free assistance on arrival at Airport and Railway Station and daily eveining direct meeting and briefing between guests and our representatives
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Airport And Transfer To Darjeeling
Day 2: Sightseeing Of Darjeeling
Things to see and do
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park is a 67.56-acre zoo in the town of Darjeeling in the Indian state of West Bengal. The zoo was opened in 1958, and an average elevation ...
Day 3: Darjeeling To Gangtok
Things to see and do
Travel from Darjeeling to Gangtok
Day 4: Sightseeing Of Gangtok
Day 5: Gangtok Departure
Hotel Anand Palace (3 star)
5, Dr.S.M.Das Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Rendezvous (3 star)
31A National Highway, Near Telephone Exchange -737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.