Darjeeling, ‘the queen of the hills’ is probably the most popular hill station in Eastern Himalaya situated at an altitude .Bhutan Himalaya and a part of Mt.Everest from Darjeeling The eye caching valleys, meandering rivers and of course the lush green tea gardens are the unique features of Darjeeling.The journey from Darjeeling to Kalimpong is a beautiful experience. and passes through lush green forests and tea gardens.
Darjeeling Kalimpong Tour3N Darjeeling , 2N Kalimpong , 2N Pelling and 3N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
Hotel North Star (3 star)
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Garden Reach (3 star)
Upper Cart Road, Below Bankim Chandra Park - 734301, Kalimpong
The Aryan Regency
The Aryan Regency Lower Pelling, West Sikkim, Pelling
Hotel Red Cherry Residency (3 star)
Opposite Sikkim Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok 737101 Sikkim, INDIA, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.