Spread in ribbons over a steep mountain ridge, surrounded by emerald-green tea plantations and with a backdrop of jagged white Himalayan peaks floating over distant clouds, the archetypal hill station of Darjeeling is rightly West Bengal’s premier attraction. When you aren’t gazing open-mouthed at Khangchendzonga (8598m), you can explore colonial-era architecture, visit Buddhist monasteries and spot snow leopards and red pandas at the nearby zoo.
Darjeeling Tour Package Stay At Mayfair Hotel3N Darjeeling
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bagdogra - Non AC Vehicle - Indica / Wagon r / Tata Sumo / Similar
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Darjeeling||3 night(s)||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfer and sightseeing by 01 Non AC Indica / Wagon r / Tata Sumo / Similar
- Meet and Greet upon arrival at airport / NJP station
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.