Manali in the Beas River Valley is a beautiful hill station nestled in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley. It is located about 270 km north of the state capital, Shimla with a population of approx. 30,000. The small town is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand. Manali and the surrounding area are of great significance to Indian culture and heritage.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Non Ac vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Transfer To Delhi Airport.
- Transfers and sightseeing by Non Ac Vehicle.
- Transport by Non A.C vehicle in Standard packages & A.C vehicle in Deluxe Package as per the above itinerary.
- Our assistance at the time of arrival and departure
Hotel Sitara International (3 star)
National Highway 21, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.