One of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. A majority of the area is mountainous with lofty ranges, deep valleys, swaying waterfalls and lush greenery. The climate varies extremely from one place to the other, providing heavy rainfalls to some area and no rainfall to others. Himachal Pradesh is known to be the second least corrupt state in the country. Owing to the huge production of apples, Himachal Pradesh is also known as the 'State of Apples'.
Dazzling Shimla Manali and Chandigarh Tour Package2N Shimla , 3N Manali and 1N Chandigarh
Last Booked 4 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sukh Sagar Regency
- All transfers by Ac Indigo
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Hotel Sukh Sagar Regency (3 star)
Near Goel Motors Taradevi - 171010, Shimla
Sarthak Resorts (3 star)
VPO Khakhnal, Left Bank, Naggar Road, Teshil Manali, District Kullu, Manali
Hotel Shagun (3 star)
Chandigarh - Zirakpur - Shimla Highway, Zirakpur, Mohali Distt - 140603, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.