Bestowed with well laid out roads, high rising buildings, huge shopping complexes, nicely managed parks and gardens, and comfortable climate, Indias national capital New Delhi offers almost everything for a wonderful vacation. Besides these, New Delhi tours take you to Old Delhi, once the capital of Mughals, and home to massive Red Fort and Jama Masjid. New Delhi holiday packages include sightseeing trip to temples, parks and historic monuments of the city.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sunstar Heritage
- Return transfers to Delhi Airport / Railway Station by AC Vehicle
- Accommodation in the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis in Double room at Delhi
- Private AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees, toll, parking, Driver allowances & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi Sight-seeingday 1: Delhi Sight-seeing
- After the pick-up from your place of stay at Delhi in an AC car, you will taken on a sight-seeing tour of Delhi.
- You will visit the old Delhi. Visit the world-famous Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, the main street of Old Delhi and a lively shopping bazaar. Drive past Red Fort, India Gate, Parliament House.
- Visit the 12th century Qutub Minar, the mid-16th century Humayun's Tomb and the famous Lotus Temple (closed on Monday) in New Delhi.Overnight stay at Delhi hotel.
Things to see and do
Chandni Chowk originally meaning "moonlit square" or "moonlit market", is one of the oldest and busiest markets in Old Delhi, now in central north Delhi, India. Built in 17th ...
The India Gate, originally called the All India War Memorial, is a war memorial located astride the Rajpath, on the eastern edge of the ceremonial axis of New Delhi, formerly ...
Qutab Minar, This incredible example of early Indo-Islamic architecture is the tallest brick structure in the world. Built as early as the 12th century by Qutbuddin Aibak, the...
Day 02: Delhi – Agra – Delhi
- Early morning after the breakfast, leave for Agra.
- On arrival, proceed for sight-seeing of Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday)
- After that, proceed to the enormous Agra Fort. Built by Emperor Akbar in 1525, this citadel includes many old buildings within itself.
- After the visits, leave for Delhi.Return to the hotel in the late evening & relax.Overnight stay at Delhi hotel.
Things to see and do
Marvel at the world's greatest monument to love, the Taj Mahal and magnificent Agra Fort on this unforgettable private tour. Accompanied by your own private guide, you will ...
Day 03: Delhi - Departure
Hotel Sunstar Heritage (3 star)
8A/43, W.E.A. Channa Market, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110 005, Delhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.